Thursday, October 2, 2008

Another boring installment of my life lol....

Well, it's been a few days so I thought I would put another "installment" out for the world to go to sleep with....

Bear is back in town so I have not really been doing much. I am working on the scarf and have finally gotten to the other side and am doing the 2nd color now so it won't be much longer before it will be done. Then I can start on a new project lol!

I did get some new siggies this week. 1 is my very first Christmas siggie from Laura Lamb! She also sent me a one on one as well.

The other 2 siggies were also one on one siggies from the international swap I belong to. The are from Kerstin Holma and Laura Bruttini.

All I can say is those oversea ladies really are talented! They put soooo much attention to detail in their siggies that I really hate to send mine out that are just stamped and signed. I feel like mine are so plain compared to theirs! LOL! If you want to see bigger photos of them go to my photobucket site and they will be there.

I thought I would post a few pictures of my darling grandson Dillon who will be 2 this month! Sheesh, where has the time gone! That is his Aunt April with him. The recipient of the many scarves I have been making!

Here are some random shots! Just a few of my bears. Notice the big one in the bottom left. I got him when I got my V-Star motorcycle, which is in the next picture. I almost have a boy scout mentality! I am always prepared! This was for the "God Bless America" Ride for the VA Hospital here in Martinsburg. We get there and have a few hours before it starts so I am always ready with a book and an umbrella so that I do overheat or get sunburned more than necessary lol! The other picture is proof that I corrupted my sister when she came for a visit! This was her fist experience with slot machines and she had a blast!


This is of my family at Hershey Park in Hershey, Pennsylvania. They figured this would be the only time they would get to go there and to the Crayola Factory in Easton, PA since I would be moving back to Texas and there would be no reason for another trip back up here after that lol! That is my mom, sister and grandmother. It was a great trip!
Thank you for stopping by. I will post again eventually. Have a great day until then!

No comments: